Reporting to the marketing director, the marketing manager is responsible for executing and measuring the results of marketing initiatives that directly drive recruitment of intended parents, surrogates, and egg donors. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, data-driven individual who can navigate between strategy and execution, and partner across internal and external teams and projects. This includes developing compelling content for advertising, social media, and sales enablement materials.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and work independently while managing competing priorities is essential.
- Develop strategic lead generation campaigns in partnership with marketing director
- Drive content initiatives through ideation of concepts, writing, calendar/project management, approval process, publishing and promoting of content
- Support sales team by providing creative and/or production support for presentation decks, sales sheets, infographics, scripts, and other communication materials
- Work with designer to translate strategy and copy into design elements including ads, content, infographics, landing pages, social posts, and other communications.
- Manage CRM and marketing automation platforms, ensuring accurate lead management, audience segmentation, and attribution
- Spearhead email nurture efforts to assist in surrogate, egg donor, and intended parent recruitment
- Develop & maintain reporting on marketing KPIs and other business metrics
- Monitor all campaigns and analytics, with regular weekly reports for marketing director
- Maintain a content calendar and handling all social media posting, monitoring, and engagement
- Manage marketing materials to promote in person and online events
- Develop and maintain calendar of events (BCT-hosted and otherwise)
- Handle all logistics for BCT’s attendance at family-building and other industry events, including coordination of travel, lodging, ground transportation, and shipping of materials
- Manage event materials, including name badges, signage, and table displays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive) and 365 products
- Proficient in content development for multiple mediums (web site, print, social media)
- Proficient in social media management and social media community engagement. (Social media automation tools and Meta Business Suite a plus).
- Proficient in content management systems (CMSs) and content development
- Proficient with graphics design and media creation tools such as Canva and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Rush or Premiere Pro). Comfort with video editing and titling is a plus.
- Experience with CRMs and email marketing systems
- Strong command of Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience with web design, working knowledge of WordPress and Mail Chimp
- Fluency in English mandatory and additional languages desirable
- Experience working with the LGBTQ+ community advantageous
- Work-life flexibility and career development
- Travel opportunities
- Joining an international team with potential for growth within the company
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
PLEASE NOTE: We are not offering relocation packages for this position