The Sales Administrator is a professional who manages and coordinates administrative duties for the Babies Come True (BCT) sales department. Key responsibilities include monitoring and responding to emails, managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system sales process, facilitating client referrals to clinics, actioning communication between coordinators and clinics, sending out agreements to clinics, and confirming receipt of client payments.
The role also involves administering monetary transactions between clinics and clients, maintaining up-to-date records in multiple spreadsheets, and overseeing the entire CRM sales administrative process. Additionally, the Sales Administrator is expected to continuously seek ways to improve and optimize these administrative processes for increased efficiency and accuracy. The ultimate goal of a Sales Administrator is to ensure smooth operations within the sales department and strong relationships with clients and partnering clinics.
The Sales Administrator is a detail-oriented person who efficiently manages the operation of the BCT Sales department. This includes handling communication, managing client and clinic relationships within our CRM system, ensuring smooth payment processes, maintaining accurate records, and continuously seeking ways to improve administrative tasks. It is their job to assist in the customer service process and keep all sales-related operations running smoothly.
- Email Monitoring: Keep track and respond to multiple emails daily in a timely and courteous manner.
- CRM Management: Create new client leads in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Clinic Referrals: Oversee and manage the process of sending client referrals to associated clinics.
- Communication Management: Act as the primary communication link between the Coordination/Care team and various clinics, ensuring efficient and clear exchange of information.
- Sending Agreements: Send out formal agreements to partnering clinics for new or existing clients as well as updated terms.
- Payment Confirmation: Verify with clinics and coordinators that client payments have been successfully received and recorded.
- Payment Administration: Facilitate and administer all payment processes between clinics and clients, ensuring smooth transactions and resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Spreadsheet Maintenance: Regularly update and monitor multiple spreadsheet records, ensuring all data is accurate and up-to-date.
- CRM Oversight: Regularly monitor client cases within the CRM system, ensuring all information is current and accurately reflects client’s clinic relationships and interactions.
- Process Optimization: Continuously find ways to improve administrative processes, pursuing efficiency and accuracy in all tasks.
- Travel: Booking flights and accommodation for staff at events or conferences and monitoring expenses incurred at the event.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High level of English Language Skills (other Language Skills are a bonus)
- A customer focused and problem solving attitude
- Excellent computing skills and experience using a CRM system
To apply, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina